Friday, May 20, 2011

Last night

Last night was the first time that tears started to form in front of him. I refuse to say that I was actually crying but I pretty much bit my lip and stopped talking to prevent myself from bursting out in tears. I hate feeling weak but once he mentioned long distance and us, I couldn't take it.

I'm very hesitant to go for long distance. I just. don't want to go through that whole ordeal of dealing with it unless there's a clear plan. I'm head over heels for the boy. I love it when he gives me that look when we're practically face to face with each other. Through his eyes, I can tell that he cares.

All I can really do is just wait until he's finished dealing with his exams and see what he decides to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment