What a fun day :). I wish everyday could be like this
Thursday, June 16, 2011
What a fun day
Woke up to his text in the morning around 8:30 and got up to get ready for the day. Jeff came by to pick me up around 9:30 and we headed down to Monterey Bay. While in the car, we just listened to quite a bit of Avicii's music. Apparently, Avicii is the new Wolfgang. We made pretty good time and arrived in Monterey around 11:30. At that time, we were pretty hungry so we walked around Cannery Row and found a nice Italian place to eat with a nice view and pretty good service. We walked around inside the Aquarium and it was pretty cool. :). Although this was my third time at the aquarium, I think I really enjoyed this trip because I got to see some presentations as well as a sea otter and kelp feeding. Some of the areas were under construction which was quite unfortunate but it was still pretty fun and the weather was nice. We walked around Cannery row a little bit more, getting a drink at Starbucks and just exploring random shops and buying some candy. Afterwards, we drove to SJ to Tomi, which is the SJ equivalent to Kome. Personally, I still like it better than Kome just on experience but I guess the boy seemed to disagree. Oh well. I still out ate him. heh heh heh. We walked around the mall where Kome was and I wanted to try on some clothes at Hollister, which if it weren't for the massive sale, i wouldn't have gone inside. We drove back around 9 or so and went back to his place for some fun heheheeheeee. He gave me a small panda that was coincidentally named, Bamboo. And now I got dropped off home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment