That'll be the day when he will be driving back down to LA for good and we won't be seeing each other for at least 2 weeks. I also have to drop off my unemployment forms.
Sigh. :|
While at Morimoto's Napa restaurant, I teared up when he said that he was gong to leave on friday morning. It was totally unexpected but I really wish he didn't have to leave. These past couple of weeks have been so fun and I don't ever want it to end.
He snuck into my room the night before and we slept until 6:30. We had breakfast at Annie's (?) cafe and it was pretty good. Then went back to his place to chill and KO. I got up at 12 to just browse through the internet. I had to stop by China basin to drop off some things and afterwards, we went to Berkeley to get Church's chicken. yumyumyum. We listened to Afrojack's EDC set and it was REALLY good. Sort of made me wish that we were able to get in on Saturday and listen to him. Oh well. We arrived in Napa and went Wine tasting at PeJu, where we bought two bottles of wine. It wasn't bad. Despite taking an antacid, he still turned slightly pink. hehehee. We took some pictures around the winery for fun and then went to Morimoto's for dinner. The food was pretty good :). Our appetizer was a tuna taratare, which had a bunch of different dips to try out. I ordered the Sea urchin carbonara and he ordered the seafood tobanyaki, and funny enough, we liked each others dishes more than our own. I had the lychee cocktail which initially, was strong but after stirring it was good. For dessert, we had the doughnuts that featured lavender honey and sugar, japanese molasses, ginger, green tea and soy powder. Yummmm. Afterwards, we drove back and he dropped me off at home
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment