Here's something I realized.
As lonely as I feel that I may be, I'm actually pretty fortunate to be living close to my parents and my friends. I could technically still go out and see them if I really wanted to and it's not like i'm living in the middle of no where.
I need to really try and focus on the positives instead of the negatives and be constantly bogged down by it. However, that isn't to say that I shoudl really feel the need to go out every day with friends.
Trying to study for the MCAT while being sick and balancing between work is miserable. I think I was at my low point yesterday morning when I talked to Jenn hom but talking to her made it much much better and manageable. It will all be okay. This is just a stepping stone and what I need to focus on is this exam. There's really nothing else that matters at the moment. I should stop worrying about earning money or how far I am away from jeff. This is the perfect opportunity to really take advantage of this exam.
It's pretty much do or die.
Positive re-enforcement is key.
No comments:
Post a Comment