Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Since 6/27/22

 I've been amazed at how long you have continued to hang on despite no food, water or device to help you breathe. It is awe inspiring to see how your spirit continues to hold on. The past few days have been an absolute rollercoaster but I am so thankful to spend additional memories with you. 

Some of these memories include:

Watching the beautiful sunset across the bay through the window views. Eating hot and sour soup (twice!)

Being spoiled with plenty of takeout food and drinks

Having a meal with the aunts, mom and grandma 

Having a meal with you around and sharing what we're eating. 

Listening to canto pop music together

Sharing with you how I felt about the move from Ohio to California and not going to medical school. 

Binge watching Say Yes to the Dress

Watching Rush Hour and Top Gun

Had HK and Taiwanese style won ton soup

Had Cart noodles

Had a meal cooked by grandma

Made a salad and steamed broccoli for mom 



I will deeply miss you but I know that you will be watching over us. I love you dad

No comments:

Post a Comment