Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Best weekend ever

Arrived in LAX at 8 in the morning. Went to get this huge breakfast burrito and decided to walk around the shopping areas. I bought a new pair of black TOMS. Woot! We met up with Justin and his friends at Old Town Pascedena to have tom yum ramen which was pretty good before the Cal vs. UCLA game. The game started off pretty well and then spiraled down into shit. I've never been so annoyed at the 8 clap before until then. Jeff and I left early to drive around La Canada and got almond milk tea at half and half. Afterwards, we went to the hotel and I rested up a little bit before we had our mini rave, which was really nice.
heh heh Somehow, I managed to get a total of 23 orgasms which is pretty crazy. I guess when you're rolling, the orgasms just keep on coming. I didn't really fall asleep until the morning.
After waking up, we went to Soup plantation for some recovery food and headed towards Emazing lights to pick up my two thumb lights. We then headed back to the hotel room and KOed until it was 8 or 9pm where we headed out to get dinner at Cheesecake factory.

On Monday, we woke up around 11 and went to get chick fila for lunch! yay! I got the spicy chicken deluxe sandwich with chicken noodle soup, which satisified my childhood cravings. We headed out to downtown disney and I bought this powdered sunscreen which was pretty useful. Around 3pm, we went to disneyland for the halloween celebration. The place was really fun! It was pretty cool to see most of the rides being decorated, especially space mountain (i swear, if I were younger, that halloween ride would've freaked me out). We were able to get a lot of candy from the area and overall, it perfect. I've always wanted to go to disneyland with a S.O so it was really nice to do so. :). Around 12am, we headed back to his house and got ready for bed.

This morning, we woke up at different intervals and fell back to sleep. I started to get really sad because it hit me that we weren't going to see each other again for a while and that I have to go back home and deal with living with everyone else. We went to get Chinese food, which was pretty good and reminded me of a nicer version of D&A. Jeff then dropped me off at the airport and from there, I headed back home to SF.

The weekend passed by so quickly. Asides from the Cal loss, it was probably the best weekends I've ever had in a long time. sigh. :( I wish I could go back in time and go through with it again.
Now it's back to constantly looking on the computer for something to pass by time. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment