Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Holy shit I am so stressed out

I'm just going to make a list of things that is stressing me out and things that I need to take care of.
1) Hong Kong
I guess that I'm going to Hong Kong this summer. I can't tell if my parents are kind of guilt tripping me into it or what but I have to go back to get HK citizenship and to check up on my grandma. Part of me is excited the other part of me feels like this whole ordeal has been stressing me out more so than it should've, especially when my parents told me that I had to pay for my entire trip and I wouldn't be able to get more than a week off at work, not to mention the fact that I don't really want to be gone for that long.

2) Applications
I have two main applications that I'm trying to focus and apply for: the Touro special master's program and SF state post bac program. I really hope I get into one of these two programs because if I don't, I really am going to have to resort to just finding a new job entirely. The frustration is that I have to write my own letter of recommendation and it's just extra work that I have to put in, along with the the other essays...to which i really need to work on

3) classes
It's a good thing that I finished my two responses and i'm pretty much done with the I3C paper. I need to work on the beta catenin paper though and that's not going to be fun especially since I'm going to have to take the final exam and turn in the paper a day before I leave. I guess it's not TOO bad but still. it's stressful with everything piling up. I also need to focus on Cancer bio but I can't seem to find enough time to do so. Agh

4) Work
Good thing that i managed to finish the PR really quickly. Man. As much as I love being at my work place, i need to start earning more money.

5) Money
I'm really scared of the idea of going into debt even though it's pretty much a given if I decide to go into medicine.

6) Family
My sister needs to get her shit together. I don't think she really realizes how BAD she's doing in school. It's like she doesn't really have a care in the world for whats going on and I have to constantly be on her ass every single time. It's also quite annoying when my parents ask me to watch over her. I understand the role that i have to play but sometimes, I just wish my sister can take care of herself like I did back in middle school. It's really not that hard..

7) Boy
I love the boy and all but man I really wish he worked in the Bay Area. I've been trying so hard not to express my sadness over the fact that he's practically halfway across the country working. I thought I had sworn myself from engaging into long distance releationships but here i am again, going through with this. I envy people who are in a relationship with each other so easily. The sad part is that if I do go for medicine, I realistically don't know when will we actually be together in the same city. I don't even know if I'll have time for him anymore. The one thing that is kind of good in that he's not nearby is the fact that I can take care of my own stuff because if we actually lived close by I don't know how badly I would be trying to get my shit together. I would just be pretty lazy and content with hanging out with him all day and have absolutely no self control.

The one thing that's nice is that ever since I've started going to Yoga, i think I have a better direction in taking care of things that I want to do. It's just stressful trying to get it all together.














No comments:

Post a Comment