Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here's my thinking and go plan:

Right now, I should start looking and applying for other jobs. Start saving up money again and really limit my spending...(though..to be frank, I've spent a lot of money today.) Perhaps getting a second job to just help build up more of my finances will help, seeing that I don't really have much going on in the weekends anymore. 

On another note, I need to start studying for anatomy again and apply for the post bac program.

Also I should start really placing down exactly WHY I still want to go for this whole medicine route. Lately, I've been feeling really depressed because I feel as if I've lost all my motivation to keep going. Jeff doesn't seem to want to listen to me anymore, which to be frank I can udnerstand since I've been complaining a lot to him. 
I think if I manage to really write down what exactly is pushing me towards this path, it would really help a lot. 

I would really like to find a way to incorporate TCM and western medicine together. But no matter where I go, it seems like there isn't really anyone who can give me a clear cut route that they've taken. At the moment, the most logical step to take is for me to go and find a job that is more of a full time position so I could move out and then really focus on things. 

I really like my job right now but honestly, I need to figure out a way to get out of here without living below my means. If I was employed for a full time position, this wouldn't even be a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment