2019:
- For the first time, I am now considered a jet-setter for work! I feel like I have to distinguish between the trips for personal vs work. I had the opportunity to travel through out the West coast from LA, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and even Hawaii! Starting in March, I was on a 9 month rotation as a Field reimbursement manager for Hemlibra. I must saw that this has been such an amazing learning experience being out in the field. I dont think I have ever truly pushed myself in terms of my mental work capacity. While I really enjoyed the rotation, I will have to say that it was quite stressful having to navigate the ambiguity at work. I dont think I have been so fatigued by change in the organization as I ever had before. I have realized that I really need to take a step back and focus back on looking into school options.
-While I continued to work out at OTF, I will note that because of my irregular work schedule, my consistency in working out has dropped. It could also because I didn't get the chance to run a half marathon (booo for not getting a bid at Seawheeze :( ) I am going to make more of a conscious effort to work out more consistently. I signed up for a 15k for the Hot chocolate run because it was something that I've been wanting to complete. I am also looking to sign up for other fitness classes such as hip hop or even pole dancing.
- I got engaged! I'm excited but also nervous of whats to come in terms of cost and having to navigate family drama
-In February, my sister had a sort of a mental breakdown, potentially caused from all drama of living back at home. It definitely made me realize the need of staying close with my sister to make sure she is okay.
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment